Friday 7 May 2010

Con-Lib?

My Year 7's had to take a French test this week (Reading and Listening) and this is the illustration I got on one of the backs of the papers. It summs up very neatly what I have been thinking about tests all along. To make it more bearable for everybody I try to be as positive as possible, but somehow it did not seem to have worked on this pupil. Bless...

On a more positive note, I passed my QTS Literacy skills test today. After only four hours of sleep because of the election chaos last night (eg Should I feel guilty for having mixed feelings about the Tories coming to power- or not), that was quite surprising. It feels like we are living in really exciting times and I so much wish that I could have voted- unfortunately my citizenship papers are still on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment